perjantai 6. syyskuuta 2013

TeroGilbert's great venture to invade Copenhagen

Hej mine venner og veninder!

Here's TeroGilbert writing, the first one who flew away from our dearest Tampere. I've been already getting lost around København since the beginning of August. At the time I've earned 7,5 ETCS, some new international friends, and certainty that danish is impossible language to pronounce. Unless you happen to be drunk and still able to speak swedish.


Two good reasons visit Denmark 

I'm living in a cozy apartment with the sidekick of my life, who bravely shares my adventures here in the promised land of "hygge". His superpower is ability to speak norwegian and even understand the hellish mumbling what the locals call their mother tongue. Rents here are higher than folks in Christiania, so our budget is targeted for the pasta-based nutrition. My current aim is to become more or less herbivore during this year. By now it seems that complete veganism is a some kind of curse word in a country which is inhabited by more swines than humans. More of this topic in the following posts!


Yea, you can afford electronic price tags but not a single tofu in a hypermarket!

For the summary, last weeks have been going with danish lessons, chilling out at the Amager beach and in the Rosenborg garden, watching millions of Futurama episodes, practicing the awesome bike riding culture, getting the street wisdom and the normal stuff you do when moving to new place. My style of writing is more topic-based, so I'm sorry I didn't make the introduction very thorough. At the end I would like to share a poster from our nearest S-train station which looked very current for us Itinerants.


...And I'm making the most of it!


PS. All u pettifoggers, inkhorns, nitpickers, and grammarnazies I know I make u cry blood, but no can do. I'm not going to use my precious year correcting my English grammar. Sowwy. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti